- 1 oz Very Berry Shrub Drinks
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Champagne or Prosecco or Cava
- Various berries for garnish
Combine the first three ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well. Strain into champagne flute. Top with your sparkler and garnish with Berries.
Named after the French 75 field gun of WWII. (for a reason: POTENT)
Glazer’s corporate mixology guru, Chef Caterina Miltenberger created this gorgeous punch using Shrub Drinks for her seminar at the Les Dames d’Escoffier Annual General conference in Austin.
It’s perfection for any holiday occasion.
- 2 oz Shrub Drinks Very Berry Shrub
- 1 Bottle of Sparkling Brut Champagne/Prosecco/Cava (she used a Voga )
- 2 oz Oleo Saccharum (see below)
- 1 Orange Sliced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 Slices of Pineapple
In a punch bowl, add in the lemon juice, Slice orange very thinly.
Add bubbles, Oleo Saccharum, Very Berry Shrub, orange slices, and pineapple – Stir gently to combine.
Garnish with fruits in season.